Friday, October 5, 2018

Social Listening: Pill Pack




I selected Pill Pack, your pharmacy needs made easy. All over Facebook, people are mentioning how aggravating it is to receive the correct prescription as well as complaining about the customer service. The company's value proposition is making your medication maintenance absolutely stress free. However, it does not seem like they are fulfilling this promise. 
Theresa Beach If they screw up your order and loose it. To bad for you you will start over and have to wait another month. Waited 6 weeks, no package and they won’t rush, or compensate. If you need any products in a timely fashion, DONT USE!!!

Although the Facebook page manager for Pill Pack responded to this cry for help, having to wait 6 weeks for any product (especially this important) is absurd. It seems that she did contact their basic customer service line, and they were not able to fulfill her request. Which I believe is unacceptable.

Anna Ambrose This is the worst pharmacy I’ve ever used. I finally got fed up with them sending medications too late and having to ask for refills they said they would send but never did. They rarely respond to messages in the app so that’s a useless feature. Now they’re holding my prescriptions hostage and won’t transfer them out to my new pharmacy, so I have to call my doctor and have her write new prescriptions for all of my medications that she JUST had to write because they “lost” my other ones that had refills on them still. What a hassle this has been. I’ll be warning everyone of this “pharmacy.”

This comment speaks for itself. Just like Theresa, Pill Pack's facebook manager responded with a comment addressing the issue, however, this issue should have never existed let alone the journey she had to take.

Jolene Tbi Cockey Your Pharmacy told me like $55 this month I was told each prescription would be $0.30 each or $0.60 and that's all over board and one of my prescriptions Tramadol you don't even mailed to me but you build me for it I am so upset of your company. And I want something done about it I want a refund and that's it and I'm done with your company so I'm not playing this game where I get billed more than I'm supposed to because I'm on a fixed income and every penny counts. And now I don't have money for my groceries. So upset if you guys I will file that the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General in Northern Indiana if this don't get fixed.

Yikes. Being billed the wrong amount is no fun at all. 

The service that Pill Pack is supplying is the transportation of medications straight to your front door, however, it seems that it may never reach it. One of the biggest challenges they face seems to be the most important one, making sure the service actually works. It seems that it is almost impossible to receive the medication let alone the correct one. If I were the brand manager, I would respond to every customer that posts a complaint on social media, which is actually what they are doing currently. What I learned from this assignment is no matter how poorly your product or service is performing, always put your customer first. They are what is most important. 




No comments:

Post a Comment